This week Matt and Justin sat down at Moondog Growlers in Dunwoody to talk with operator Trey Various and owner Tommy Burda.
- Dunwoody’s only “to go” bar, and the uniqueness of a place where you can sit down, have a few pints, then walk away with a to-go growler of your favorite beer
- some of the history of Moondog Growlers
- The tech behind Digital Pour that lets customers see whats on tap from their phones, or sitting at the bar. You can even see how much of a keg is left
- What Mardi Gra beads around the tap means.
- Whether they’ve had to bounce any knuckleheads from the bar
- Why Trey is the beer whisperer
- Their desert island beers
- Brief mention about the Dunwoody City Council discussing Pub Brews and Growlers earlier in the evening. Could Moondogs one day have a drive thru? The City Council didn’t rule that out!