This episode we go back to City Hall and meet with Brent Walker with Dunwoody Parks and Recreation.
- BROOK RUN AMPHITHEATRE!
- Going big with Phase One of the Brook Run Master Plan
- Multi use fields and the new amphitheatre are coming breaking ground soon
- How to fit the fields into the existing tree canopy
- Retaining walls are expensive, but better than removing trees
- There will be plenty of bathrooms!
- Justin wants weekly movie screenings and everyone to wear costumes
- Will #LemonadeDays happen in 2019?
- Lining up the Dunwoody athletic facilities into a line from Peachtree Middle School to Brook Run to Pernoshal Park
- A great plug for Atlanta Silverback Park
- Crowd-funding a giant tv
- Why are there trees before the giant lawn?
- Explaining the big circles
- Retiring and living the parks and rec dream