This episode we go back to City Hall and meet with Brent Walker with Dunwoody Parks and Recreation.
- Justin is now “Pool Guy” branded!
- Parks and Rec is exactly like the TV show.
- Dunwoody parks were established in 2010.
- Parks, Paving, and Police isn’t all Dunwoody is anymore.
- Brook run used to be the location of Georgia State Retardation Facility.
- Dunwoody paid Dekalb County $100/acre and $5000/building.
- What is the Dunwoody Weaver’s Guild?
- Dunwoody doesn’t have the amount of park space other cities do (3.5-4 acres per 100 citizens)
- Explanation of the the John Wieland Homes deal at Dunwoody Green
- How sweet Dunwoody Green will be! #DunwoodyRooftopBar
- The Parks relationship with the Dunwoody Nature Center
- Can Justin be the new Parks and Rec Social Director?
- The Force Awakens is coming to Pernoshal Park.
- When will the Dunwoody Trailway be finished?
- Old Spring House is a steep hill.
- Richard Pearson shoutout