This episode was recorded in Ken Wright’s backyard. He was a founding member of our great city, our first Mayor, a serial entrepreneur, and all around good guy. He’s also running for House District 79.
- Fake birds and classic cars
- Why are you running for the State House
- His wife helping with the campain
- Why does the Mayor and Council get paid what they do?
- The story of formation of the Dunwoody Police
- Citizens Patrol and where the Police cars came from
- Justin’s jail-van he took to a Dead show
- The purchase of the Dunwoody Green property
- Ken says “rooftop bar” (possibly Chilis)
- Dunwoody Green WILL have chef-driven original restaurants
- Plug for Gilly’s
- Criminals don’t jog on bikepaths
- Dunwoody Beltline