On location at the NEW Dunwoody City Hall! This week we sit down with Michael Starling at City Hall’s equivalent of the Death Star boardroom. Michael is the Director of Economic Development at City of Dunwoody. Topics include…
- Why would they let us in City Hall?
- Why are there so many banks?
- What’s the most expensive piece of property in Dunwoody?
- No Flying Biscuit?
- Are we really getting a rooftop bar?
- Why would you name your restaurant Dogwood Pizza?
- Bob Mullen doesn’t want to be on the Podcast?
- Dunwoody Gentrification
- Is there a Hooters coming to Dunwoody?