The Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber is always concerned with the future of Dunwoody and its economic growth. We all know that the future of transportation is directly tied to the future of job growth & quality of life for those who live and/or work in the region. As businesses and community members face opportunities around this realm every day, we invite you to learn more from representatives of the transportation industry at the 2019 Perimeter Transportation Summit on September 12, 2019. These representatives will discuss:
- Current and future transportation projects
- How these projects will improve our commute, infrastructure, etc.
- Estimated completion dates
- And more!
Confirmed panelists include:
- Ann Hanlon – Executive Director, PCIDs
- Johann Weber – Senior Program Specialist, Perimeter Connects
- Sarah Wilgus – Transportation Manager, VMware Americas
- Marlo Clowers P.E., DBIA – Senior Project Manager, GDOT