At 94 years old, Dunwoody’s youngest voter yet showed up to the Library to cast her ballot. When asked what local issues she was most concerned about, she listed the following…
- Fireworks on non-American holidays
- More benches needed between Kroger and retirement home near the back of Kroger.
- Why the city can’t get a Woolworths or good apothecary to come back to the Village.
- Local restaurants used to have at least 2 free biscuits, now none do
- City’s new public park, Donny B’s, attracts wrong crowd after dark (so she’s heard)
- Bus schedule now drops off one minute later, costing her best loom at Handweavers Guild.
- Border with pot-decriminalized Chamblee should be marked with “TURN BACK” signs
If you are between the ages of 18 and 103, go to the Dunwoody library this Monday through Friday to fast-pass your way through voting. And whatever you do…
VOTE NO ON ETHICS REFORM
Why? Go here