Bring your blankets to the Donaldson Bannister Farmhouse on August 17, and spread out for a night you’ll remember for years to come!
Tips to have fun and last all night:
- Dress appropriately, remember it’s still HOT in August, so don’t over-dress. Cosplay OK!
- Consider just watching, you don’t have to participate in anything other than watching the FLlCK
- Hydrate, Give yourself a break if you get too hot.
- Respect the boundaries of others that are spread out on the lawn.
- Bring a friend (or friends) you’re comfortable with!
- Stay sober. A drink or two to steady your nerves is fine.
- Bring your own toys to play along with the FLlCK!
Stay tuned for part 2: Tips if you lose your keys…