Paul Ollinger is a Comedian straight out of the Wood. He was one of the first 250 employees at Facebook, and cashed out to follow his dream of making people laugh.
- Marching in the Dunwoody 4th of July Parade
- How do you pronounce his name?
- Props to Kate Roark for helping connect us with Paul
- Making Dunwoody Backyard Comedy a thing
- What’s it like to open for Jeff Dunham?
- Dunwoody Quiz
- That time Paul threw up on the table at Dunwoody Country Club
- Who is John Dunwoody?
- How close is the Georgetown Pool to 285? Very close.
- Changing dimes into quarters
- When is Perimeter Mall actually closing? SEO
- What its like busing tables at Perimeter Mall and when you should trade-up?
- Changing the Hickory House into another bank
- Our Wayne’s World 2 dream of having a massive concert at Brook Run
- Getting bit by the “comedian bug”
- Hosting the Improvs in Orange County
- Why our wives don’t LOVE our podcast
- Paul repeating his jokes is still just as funny in person
- Plugs for the Laughing Skull, the Punchline, Sweetwater, Three Taverns, and Orpheus
- Justin’s buddy Trevor Williams at the Laughing Skull
- Setting the ambiance for a show
- Big announcement for Rock the ‘Woody on August 25th
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, real estate agent, business owner and Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody North Driving Club and Justin Dike, app/web developer, founder of PoolDues.com (a pool member billing software and check in app) and social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club. We are just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
To contact both Matt and Justin, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selling or buying a home in the Atlanta area? Contact Matt the REALTOR and the Dogwood Team at email@example.com.