No guests. Just us. Subscribe to the show.
- Gelzer49 gives us a nice review (5 stars)
- 12 year old girl in the Mill Glen neighborhood robbed at knifepoint, description matches well… just listen.
- “Brian” does not live on her street
- Burglary at the Best Buy off Hammond
- They repelled from the ceiling and went through a wall into the apple storage room
- Someone had his shotgun shells stolen… and a pocket knife
- 1998 CRV taken and not missed
- Someone stole smell water
- Dunwoody Nature Center Concert Series
- Heather Gillis Band, Wren and the Ravens, Honeyboy and the Boots, and Mohawks and Gold Vans
- Dunwoody Overlay Code is getting an overhaul according to Richard McLeod
- The council is also leaning toward a #DunwoodyVillageOverhaul
- Bob Lundsten was a “wonderful guest” teaser
- “SLUPs aren’t the right way to change the overlay code”
- Sandy Springs Police officer rearended on the side of the highway
- Subscribe to the show
- Join our facebook groups
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, real estate agent, business owner and Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody North Driving Club and Justin Dike, app/web developer, founder of PoolDues.com (a pool member billing software and check in app) and social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club. We are just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
To contact both Matt and Justin, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selling or buying a home in the Atlanta area? Contact Matt the REALTOR and the Dogwood Team at email@example.com.