This episode we go back to City Hall and meet with Brent Walker with Dunwoody Parks and Recreation.
- BROOK RUN AMPHITHEATRE!
- Going big with Phase One of the Brook Run Master Plan
- Multi use fields and the new amphitheatre are coming breaking ground soon
- How to fit the fields into the existing tree canopy
- Retaining walls are expensive, but better than removing trees
- There will be plenty of bathrooms!
- Justin wants weekly movie screenings and everyone to wear costumes
- Will #LemonadeDays happen in 2019?
- Lining up the Dunwoody athletic facilities into a line from Peachtree Middle School to Brook Run to Pernoshal Park
- A great plug for Atlanta Silverback Park
- Crowd-funding a giant tv
- Why are there trees before the giant lawn?
- Explaining the big circles
- Retiring and living the parks and rec dream
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, real estate agent, business owner and Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody North Driving Club and Justin Dike, app/web developer, founder of PoolDues.com (a pool member billing software and check in app) and social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club. We are just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
To contact both Matt and Justin, email email@example.com.
Selling or buying a home in the Atlanta area? Contact Matt the REALTOR and the Dogwood Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.