This episode we go back to where it all began. Sitting in Justin’s backyard and reading the news.
- Matt the REALTOR is back from vacation
- Justin takes the Georgetown crew to other Dunwoody pools
- …inspiring the Dunwoody Pool Hopper Pass
- Heneghan gives the #DunwoodyRooftopBar Council shoutout
- Why is there a Subway inside another Subway?
- Brook Run is getting the big amphitheatre
- Cameras in our parks
- When can you get a park named after you?
- Alan Mothner and the Nature Center making moves
- Justin wants a rickshaw
- Future show teases – Brent Walker, Richard McLeod, Atlanta Ghostbusters, Stage Door Players, and Vino Venue
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, real estate agent, business owner and Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody North Driving Club and Justin Dike, app/web developer, founder of PoolDues.com (a pool member billing software and check in app) and social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club. We are just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
To contact both Matt and Justin, email email@example.com.
Selling or buying a home in the Atlanta area? Contact Matt the REALTOR and the Dogwood Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.