This episode we are chilling in Matt the REALTOR’s basement and talking about Dunwoody.
- PoolDues.com tease, a member billing and pool check in app that every community club should have
- Kings Down Throwdown kingsdownparty.com
- Paul Ollinger comedy plug
- Terry Nall puts his foot down with Dekalb’s EMS service
- Are police cameras always on?
- Jiffy Lube in the Village is for sale for $1.3 million
- Atlanta’s first driverless shuttle system coming to Doraville Assembly project
- www.projectcasting.com is casting in Atlanta
- Stranger Things filming at Gwinnett Place Mall
- Lauren Lauricella name-drop
- Brook Run is getting an Amphitheatre
- Is James Taylor is alive?
- Atlanta Chiefs Futball could be coming soon to Brook Run
- Lemonade Days will be at Justin’s house in 2019
- Dunwoody Frisbie Golf Church May 27th
- Can Matt the REALTOR say the Pledge of Allegiance?
- Free stickers if you send us your address
- Roast us in Review starts next week!
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, real estate agent, business owner and Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody North Driving Club and Justin Dike, app/web developer, founder of PoolDues.com (a pool member billing software and check in app) and social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club. We are just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
To contact both Matt and Justin, email email@example.com.
Selling or buying a home in the Atlanta area? Contact Matt the REALTOR and the Dogwood Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.