This episode we sit down with Nancy Jester, Dekalb County Commissioner in District 1 and Mike Davis, Chief of Staff and former Dunwoody Mayor.
- The incorporation of Dunwoody
- Dunwoody’s relationship with Dekalb County during incorporation
- Which part of your taxes go to the city?
- Chamblee’s hot housing market
- Our sewage “issue”
- Doraville’s storm drain pipe burst and how it will effect our future water leaks
- How sewage flows downhill
- Dunwoody is about to get solar panels over one water reservoir for free
[/spb_text_block] [spb_text_block animation=”none” animation_delay=”0″ simplified_controls=”yes” custom_css_percentage=”no” padding_vertical=”0″ padding_horizontal=”0″ margin_vertical=”0″ custom_css=”margin-top: 0px;margin-bottom: 0px;” border_size=”0″ border_styling_global=”default” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, real estate agent (and part-time Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody Driving Club) and Justin Dike, app/web developer (and part-time social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club). We are just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
Do you own a local business? Would you, or someone you know, like to be on the show? Contact us here.