This episode we sit down with Katie Bishop Williams from the Dunwoody Convention Visitors Bureau.
- Katie tells us where all the hotels are
- Caffeine and Octane Event
- Dunwoody Mother’s Day Art Festival
- Facebook Advertising
- Explaining the hotel/motel tax
- Perimeter green space
- How do you tax what the skater kids are selling?
- Donaldson-Bannister Farm
- Dunwoody Restaurant Week June 9-16
- Plugging the Restaurant Review Facebook Group
- Katie promises to get us interviews out of all the local restaurants
- Spruill Gallery “Everything will be OK”
- 2 ROOFTOP BARS!?
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, real estate agent (and part-time Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody Driving Club) and Justin Dike, app/web developer (and part-time social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club). We are just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
Do you own a local business? Would you, or someone you know, like to be on the show? Contact us here.